Re: XY Full Screen in XP

M.W. Poirier wrote:

 I think that it may also be affected by screen resolution. A low screen
 resolution will work, whereas a high one will prose problems. At least,
 this is my experience.

 M.W. Poirier
And LCDs, which is what most people are using nowadays, have
pretty much fixed resolutions. But I was getting full screen OK
(if you don't mind that sickening several seconds of black
screen, which gives me the heebie-jeebies--one of the reasons I
run in a window) on my LCD on the desktop yesterday. Cannot do
full screen at all, of course, on Vista.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx