Re: Xy4

One of our freelance editors just recently (several weeks ago) acquired
XyWrite 4.018 for DOS from TTG. No problems with her order--which I
believe she placed by phone--but I've warned her not to expect anything
much in the way of technical support, except from us!

--Pam Upton
Pamela Upton
Assistant Managing Editor
Univ. of N.C. Press