Re: Document conversion

I am attaching the definitive document (1.5 pp., in XY format) on
converting XYDOS or XYWin to Word documents. The same procedure
works the other way too. I think this document, distributed
1999.4, was written by the sainted R. Holgren, but possibly it is
by some other sage such as Carl DiStefano or Tim Baehr. If the
author will please clear this up, I will record it in the file
for future distribution.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin