Re: Keyboard Fix?

Nathan Sivin said:
 <
 < One thing I have never been able to figure out is why the
 < SHIFT and CAPS LOCK keys do not work together on computers.
 < If caps lock is on and you try to type "Word," you get
 < "wORD" instead. I have a utility that corrects the problem,
 < but it does not work at all with XYDOS, and initiates a
 < interrupt conflict that has gotten nasty. Does anyone know
 < of a utility that works in XY as well as at the DOS prompt?
 <
 < --
 < Nathan Sivin

Huh? I just changed the caps+shfit table in the kbd file.

-- Voice: (919) 515-6331               David D. Auerbach
Master-Alias: David_Auerbach@xxxxxxxx       Box 8103 Actual Address:
auerbach@xxxxxxxx       NCSU local address: auerbach
Raleigh, NC 27695-8103