Re: still running in Windows 10 (+ Beware of KBs)

Jordan,

I gather MS policy is basically as follows: with 10 Home edition you
have no choice, the updates are automatic, with 10 Pro you can postpone
the updates for some time, and with 10 Enterprise you may even have more
options, but you have to qualify and pay for that edition, whereas Home
and Pro are available for free. If you have Pro now, you will have some
control over the updates, if and when you update.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx