Re: Making the Transition

Robert Holmgren wrote:
TTG hired some kid who didn't know nuthin' to be
their tech coordinator, and he managed to trash the machine that
had all the archival files which they inherited from XyQuest.
It's things like that that make people believe in poltergeists,
haunts, and other malign influences.
I don't believe that there are *any* XyQuestrians
here anymore...
Dale Schultz, who last posted, from my archives, in Nov. 2006, was at
XyQuest from 1994 to 1997, according to his post in Jan. of that year.
FWIW.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx