Re: Two bugs?

Wa'al dang! I feel like a Jeopardy contestant who made it a true daily
double, got a snarky "answer," guessed at something at the last possible
moment, and then looked stunned when Alex grinned that sneaky grin and
said, "that's right."

Carl Distefano wrote:

> Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Wed, 13 Nov
> 2002 22:45:09 -0500
>
> Harry:
>
> > Guess what? Leslie found the answer:
> >
> > ... put the function call GT as the first item in the XPL ...
>
> Yes, a prefatory func GT works.
>
> --
> Carl Distefano
> cld@xxxxxxxx
> http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)