Re: Sig vs. Xy4

Recently this exchange took place (edited)

> > > From: ML Solla
> > > Last but not least - converting III docs to IV is a
nightmare
> > > (or as Holmgren would say - a fucking nightmare)
>
> For the record, I never said any such thing.
>
> -----------
> Robert Holmgren
> holmgren@xxxxxxxx

Note that the Mr./Ms. Solla said "as Holmgren WOULD say"
(emphasis added
by me). I have personally observed Mr. Holmgren use the adjective
alluded to. He explained this usage by referring to his domicile
in New
York City as inducing a lowering of the level of civility in
public
communication. So I don't think the reference was meant
literally.