Re: Hungarian keyboard remapper?

≪ This webpage does not compute. ≫
	--Bob Zimmerman re "Hungarian keyboard remapper?"

Good grief, Bob! Sorry for the earlier bad url.
Some info on the win95 KR kbd remapper--including its
url, accurate as of Friday, when I uploaded it--is at

	http://www.escape.com/~yesss/_xypro.html

Re the spell check item in your well-considered
wrist pain msg: Is there a reason you must spell
check word for word? Unless you're doing something
like transcriptions where every utterance may be
unique and significant (the case with two former
subscribers), spelling to a file is a lot smoother.
Even if every document introduces a new set of names,
you can resolve them at least as quickly in a
corrections file.

And speaking of spelling, as I read all the advice
on tendinitis I was amused that the only people
who even knew how to spell the word were also
the only two with first-hand experience--duh--
till Carlo pointed out the correct spelling. ...
Ciao. 				--a (who's been there and back)

	xyWrite 3 supplements !xyWise and !xyWiz +
	Wolfgang Bechstein's seafaring adventures: