Re: Rescue Xy3

Personally, I find xyDos4 so suffocating that my options
aren't xyW3 vs xyDos4, they're xyWrite 3 vs a gui text
editor--xyWin/SW or a competitor. XyDos4 isn't even in
the running. But every time someone hits some xyDos4 wall
I don't feel compelled to stop what I'm doing, write,
and post a msg suggesting use of xyW3 instead. A choice
different from mine--or yours--doesn't imply flawed
judgment. Different people have different priorities.

As a New Yorker, I'm dismayed by intolerance for diversity.
XyWin queries have been greeted here with such contempt
that with a few notable exceptions xyWin users have fled.
Are xyW3 users next to go the way of NYT reporter David
Firestone and that dude from NIMH? For one xyW user
to be challenged to justify use of xyWrite to another
xyWrite user is just ridiculous. xyW3 and xyWin users
already have precious little reason to stick around.
Is this a list exclusively for Warp/xyDos4 users or,
as the Welcome msg states, a list for xyWrite users?

Is it too much to ask for an interlude of respect for
other subscribers' choices of xyW version, OS--whatever,
and whatever the choices--however incomprehensible they
may seem to you? 			--a

	xyWrite 3 supplements !xyWise and !xyWiz +
	Wolfgang Bechstein's seafaring adventures: