Re:

Vitali, unfortunately we do not have a keyboard driver specifically designed
for Russian. You can however design your own keyboard by placing the desired
characters on the appropriate key numbers within the default keyboard file. You
failed to mention which version of our program you are running. If you have our
latest version (XyWrite 4.0) your selection of Cyrillic characters is more
extensive than for previous versions of the program. Actually, if you are
running under XyWrite III Plus, there are no Cyrillic characters from the ASCII
character set, whereby you would be required to create a "substitution table"
to attain the desired characters on printout. If you require assistance with
this, please specify the exact version of our program (and if you have fonts
which can print Cyrillic characters.

Regards, SysOp