Re: Xy4 problem

You're right. Yes, a nul appears as an 'a' in a file. And yes, MW = 0. Not
entirely sure I understand the connection between the two. I tried setting
MW = 1 and re-invoking, and got my 'a's again.

I get the 'a's also after loading a file.

I am running Xy4 version 4.011 in a DOS box under WIN95. When I "fire up"
Xy4 (same version; same distribution files, in fact) on my older machine,
under DOS version 6.0, I don't have the 'a's.

I take your meaning, about version 4.011 being buggy. I shall write TTG and
ask for an update. But, failing that, can you suggest a remedy?