UPLOADS

The uploaded doc file is RESUME3.DOC. The only difference between it and the FO
versions I uploaded is the Uploaded FO files were made from a copy of RESUME3
that I had changed the top five lines back to light face. (CTRL-1). It made no
difference in the problem. I realize I am not being very clear in the way I
send this to you. The reason is the Quietwriter is connected to another PC and
I have to use my PC to call the exchange, so I forget to copy all the relevant
files to the network drive before I come back to call. However, if this isn't
enough info, let me know and I will go back and do it all again step by step to
insure you get what you need.

One final, unrelated question: Are you familiar with the version of XyWrite
being sold by Dewars Information Systems Corporation? They call it DiscWrite.
What differences are there between the two?

 Remember,

 Stop and smell the roses along the way!

 ----John