re: UltraVision

Thanks, Harmon, but--
  I don't have any problems with Tseng (yes, it is the ET4000W32 chip,
and I have the new drivers) at 1024x768 and 256 colors as long as I don't
load the Ultravision TSR. Then, the Xydos screen turns up blank after
switching to any other session. You can hit F5 and close down all windows,
so Xydos is still there; you just can't *see* it.

Since 99% of my work is text, I *want* UV for Xydos sessions, at least.
But rejiggering OS/2's setup for 1024x758-256 for that one app is getting
to be tiresome, even though I run it only once a month or so.

So, I'm hoping Tom Hawley is able to run UV *and* 256 colors. Otherwise,
I'll stick with regular VGA and UV most of the time.

-otis