Re: Dos Box creepers and more

At 11/7/2002 10:54 AM -0800, Jordan wrote:
The emulators have the advantage of your not having to boot to the other Win to
run the DOS
program. But VPC runs around $200., and faster hardware plus extra RAM is highly recommended to overcome the emulation overhead and give the best performance -- a
further expense.
Yes, machines at work can handle it, and I think the sysop has additional
uses in mind for the emulator. At home I'll wait for the outcome of the
Tame trials. If Tame can correct the cursor problems, it was would be a
very inexpensive and uncluttered solution. If not, then it's likely the OS
partition for me. Thanks.

Michael Norman
PS: And sorry about the errant vowel. I must have been thinking about making a crossing, Jordan.