Re: Dos Box creepers and more

> >program. But VPC runs around $200., and faster hardware plus extra RAM is
> >highly
> >recommended to overcome the emulation overhead and give the best
> >performance -- a
> >further expense.
>
> Yes, machines at work can handle it, and I think the sysop has additional
> uses in mind for the emulator.

	At work do you have Virtual PC or VMWare? Does it work well? Can one
use XyWrite, running in the W98 virtual machine, to edit all files
(including ones on the W2K machine? Can you cut an paste between
programs running under different OSs? Is switching between XyWrite on
the W98 to a program running under W2K as simple as pressing alt-Tab as
in a single OS system?

--
Martin J. Osborne
Department of Economics