Re: Logon

Reply to note from Wolfgang Bechstein  Mon, 29
Jan 2001 08:50:49 +0900

-> Prompted by this comment, I just had a look in my SETTINGS file
-> (which I haven't touched in quite a while), and "Location of
-> log files" is *not* commented out (it points to my Xy
-> directory). But I still have no problems, as I said in my
-> earlier message. Just FWIW.

All that needs to be done is to delete the LOGON command from
STARTUP.INT. Once that is out, EDITOR logs on automatically with
username SYS and no longer prompts for a logon.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx