Missing Scrfonts.Bin

The SCRFONTS.BIN is no longer used to support our internal BitStream fonts.
Instead, the font files themselves are being used to create the graphics
display. In some cases, adding additional fonts will create a SCRFONTS.BIN
file to be created, and for these cases, we have built in the support for the
file. If you remark that line out of you SETTINGS.DFL file, it would be
unlikely to cause any harm, but it's not doing any harm by being ther either.
Thanks.