Re: OFF TOPIC - just this once more, it's too important - DON'T READ IF IT OFFENDS YOU

At 03:31 PM 11/6/01 -0500, Young For Life Products, Ltd wrote:
>Your loss, David. This is hopefully the ONLY time I will ever post another
>off-topic message, but in times of holocaust there are times when info
>simply has to be put out that people don't want to hear. How many people in
>Nazi Germany managed to remain blissfully ignorant of the death camps all

I do not think you do your cause a favour by screaming "terrorist" and
invoking
the Nazis.
Maybe your FDA has done something wrong. Maybe they have more powers than
they should. I do not know. But they do not fly planes into buildings, and
they
don't operate concentration camps.
People who use hyperbole are not credible, imho.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo