Re: Xywrite in Linux, using either Dosbox or Dosemu

Of the two dos emulators available in Linux, Dosbox and Dosemu, I have
been successful in making Xywrite work very well in Dosbox. Jeff
previously posted his dosbox.conf settings on the listserv. They were very
helpful. I don't have the date but a search of the archives for dosbox
should find them quickly.
Repeating an unanswered earlier query: does this mean I could run Xy on a
Mac on its underlying Unix?
And, if so, wouldn't that result in faster operation, rather than using VPC
on the Mac?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx