Re: Labels

N. Sivin wrote:

> It depends on your printer. I have used the label templates provided with
> WPW 6.1 and XW4.12 without needing modification.

  Interesting -- does the label function in XYWIN work like WP 6.1? As
quickly and easily, I mean? I thought you were still using PC-Write for
doing labels. Labels in WP work far better than even Ventura or
Pagemaker, extremely simple -- I was thinking of getting a copy soley
for that purpose, didn't know XYW had anything comparable.

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here -- and you