Labels

It is my understanding that Avery was the company that push the
label templates, not any software developer.  However, I have never
meet a label template I did not have to adjust so that the labels
will come out right.  They are in a sense convenient, but the time
creating them from scratch is not much more that using and adjusting
the factory-supplied templates.

Ed Plummer

Intricate Decisions
P.O. Box 55661                             Decision Support
Riverside, CA  92517                 on Human Issues and Markets
                                      in a Culturally Diverse,
Tel: 909/ 274-9829                      Information-Rich and
Fax: 909/ 787-5409                        Computer-Assisted
Email:  oeplummer@xxxxxxxxxxx                   World
        orlay.plummer@xxxxxxx