Re: VDOS memory and screen length

Kari,
I have already visited that page, but there is no support for foreign
keyboards. As stated in my previous message, Vdos should take system
values. Anyhow, I'll post and we'll see.

M.C.

Kari Eveli wrote:
Manuel, I think you should contact the vDos developer. You can ask him your question here: https://sourceforge.net/p/vdos/discussion/general/ Best regards, Kari Eveli LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland) lexitec@xxxxxxxx *** Lexitec Online *** Lexitec in English: http://www.lexitec.fi/english.html Home page in Finnish: http://www.lexitec.fi/ 21.11.2014, 19:00, Manuel Castelao wrote:
Kari, Thank you very much for your message. No problem in XyWrite. The problem is in VDos. Do you know any method to force Vdos to accept a Spanish keyboard? M.C.