Save-gets

I was just playing around with xy4, because although I don't care
for either the menu system or the dialogue boxes, I missed the
function SD for the save-get list. It's available in the long
dialogue file, though.

So I just put together a little version of it. If anyone else
cares to use it without the xy4 dialogues proper:

;DG;

{{K,sgkeys}} **list of savegets**
1   1   12   1   47   17 lb   26   1   +1
45   15   ?ma ???

where the spaces below the K frame label are tabs, and the 3
faces
(which probably won't come out in this message) are ASCII 2.

The numbers are the parameters of the view box, and ?ma is the
command which shows the save-get list. Nicer if it were
accessible directly.

I put the command for it on the ALT+F2 key (same as 3+), which is
simply 60=XH,JM,(,s,g,k,e,y,s,) and loaded the little.dlg in
startup.int.

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx