Re: DIR not working right

That's great - - I must try it in VirtualBox. Harry, does it work for you?

At 29/05/2014 06:52, you wrote:
I've seen this sort of flaky interaction between the Xy4 DIR command
and Windows since at least NT, maybe even Win95. I've always assumed
that it's a bug in either EDITOR.EXE or the Windows VDM, but never
got annoyed enough to try to craft an XPL-based workaround. If DIR
gives me an unexpected result, I usually just issue U2's
P1 DIR[/switch(es)] [filespec]
which imports the output of the DOS DIR command (or any DOS
commmand) into XyWrite. It's fast and error-free.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx