Re: re Windoze questions

LESLIE319@xxxxxxxx writes:

:   Annie, Dyslexic old moi, who can program his : VCR but still
can't remember whether ≪ = :   fast forward or rewind hates icon
clutter as :   much if not more than bloated programs full of :   fea
ture creep. If the trend continues, pretty soon :  half the screen
with consist of garbage and the text :  area will resemble one of
those "letter box" videos.

LOL! Hi, Leslie. With a VCR set at ≪MD247≫12:00≪MDNM≫, what
can I say?

I feel privileged to have been around at the right time and got
the right apps before developers dumbed down software for folks
who've flooded the PC market because they can get what looks to
them like a low-priced Mac. When needed, I use Windows and
another gui without apology and without tears. Just get them out
of my way while I'm writing! After I edit is time enough to think
cosmetics--even fonts. Till then, your

:   XyDos does me just fine!

says it all.   --annie

PS: Actually, my VCR's record circuitry burned out, so the beast
can be used only for playback and the clock is irrelevant. I
really feel VCRs and I just aren't meant to be. Last one was lost
to a burglar.   a.

========================= annie fisher | nyc | okAnnie@xxxxxxxx