Re: re Windoze questions

 > Or maybe not. I'm one of those people who can't write with a
clutter of
>icons and menus before me (not even the xyDOS ruler; my
startup.int starts
>with func NR).

Annie,

Dyslexic old moi, who can program his VCR but still can't remember whether
<< = fast forward or rewind hates icon clutter as much if not
more than bloated programs full of feature creep.

If the trend continues, pretty soon half the screen with consist
of garbage and the text area will resemble one of those "letter
box" videos.

XyDos does me just fine!

%%Leslie%%