Re: Keyboard problem Win8 ctrl caps lock etc SOLVED

In fact there may be several solutions. Keyboard reprogramming is a
complex matter. However, there are plenty of capable programs out there.
You could check some of the following:
1) http://www.klm32.com/KbdEdit.html - a relatively easy to use Keyboard
Editor

2) http://atnsoft.com/keyremapper/ - a sophisticated Key Remapper
3) http://www.kbdedit.com/ - a professional Keyboard Layout Editor
4) or a reprogrammable (EEPROM-based) keyboard like the Avant

I am running kbdedit (number 3) on top of a reprogrammed Avant. A
reprogrammable keyboard has the advantage of being operating system
independent.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)