Re: Printer question

Re AJ Ross's printing problem, a workaround is a separate
file that contains the formatting for an envelope, which is
what I always have used. It is easy to write (or just
record) a macro that will mark the address, call up the
file, copy the address to the end of it, print, and ABandon
the envelope file so that next time it comes up without an
address. If you want to print a series of addresses, you can
insert them manually with a  between them.

I attach my ENV file, which formats just right for a
Laserjet 4+. You will no doubt have to change some values.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science