Re: Logging on (was Sans manual still...)

>It's ridiculous, I know. After I wring the neck of the person who
>created the Toyota campaign featuring that geek inside the television
>set I am going after the nitwit who thought this was a cool thing to
>inflict on XyWrite.
>
>Leslie Bialler
>Columbia University Press
>lb136@xxxxxxxx

Still, it means that each user on the same computer can have different
keyboards and start in different queues - sorry, directories. You put the
relevant instructions in your log file (e,g,: BC load pes.kbdXC)

But here is another question: If you set up XyWrite as the program to use
certain files (say with an extension of XW) it insists on a log on first.
Is there any way to modify the command used by Windows to include a log on
so that doubleclicking on a .XY file will start XyWrite, logon and then
call the file?

PW