Re: sort file problem { xy-3.53 under WIN98.SE }

Reply to note from Carl Distefano  Thu, 25 May 2006
21:58:06 -0400

> By the way, like you, when I call up the Memory Usage screen
> (just taking a WILD guess that this is what you mean by Ctrl-
> M), no usage is reported on line 6 in the File column, even
> though a sort file is loaded.

Whoops, a slight attack of the dangles there. Make that, "...I see
that no usage is reported...".

(You're giving me the heebie-geebies, Patricia! But you're right:
very few native speakers get it right -- and none gets it right all
the time. However, let me point out, in self-defense, that my
native language is Brooklynese.)

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx