Re: Mnemonic MoDe for 'small' text

Hi Carl,

I have now added the STRIKOUT directive in the latest vDos-lfn build, which allows to turn on visual display for strikeout text in XyWrite/WordPerfect/WordStar (the default is off). So please use "STRIKOUT=ON" instead of "WP=XYS, [bgcolor]". Thanks!

Wengier

On Sunday, August 7, 2016 2:31 AM, Carl Distefano wrote:

Reply to note from "Wengier W" mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxx (Redacted
sender "wengierwu" for DMARC) Sun, 7 Aug 2016 03:12:27 +0000 (UTC)

> Please try the latest vDos-lfn build with "WP=XYS, [bgcolor]"
> instead of "WP=XY, [bgcolor]". "XYS" stands for XyWrite with
> Strikethru. Hope it works for you.

Wengier, it works very well! When I tried it, I realized that there is
one menu (part of U2) that I use quite often, where the highlighted
item did display as a strikeout. However, Xy4 has a setting that allows
customizing this color, so I now have good menu colors and strikeout
when I need it:

http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xy/menu.png

Thanks very much!

--