google box

Carl Distefano wrote:
It was here; here it is again:
http://www.google.com/search;; method=get>
Thanks, Carl, but what I saw was instructions in regular English. And when I applied them, I ended up with a google box in the line at the bottom of the screen even when I wasn't in browser. Worked swell. Disappeared next day. What I then got when I googled Google and followed the instructions was just the regular google box added above the screeen in my browser, right under the yahoo search box -- and nothing when I was out of the browser. Or am I suffering a senior moment? Along with my cyber-semi-literacy...? Ted Stannard __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree