Re: Joe Solla's objection

>disks+postage), and that Harmon's defense, however crass, of commerce and
>classified ads in tele-conferences, however loathsome, is moot? Please

  Ads for "thigh cream" or "Make Cash Fast" don't belong here or
anywhere except comm.biz.marketplace -- whatever, but a product
specific to XY certainly does -- what better place to find out
about it, etc -- and what else is there? Seen any ads for XY
aftermarket stuff lately? Anywhere? Seen any ads for XY anywhere?
8-)
  At least when we had the newletter, XyQuest put in notices and
"ads" for anything there was available. Where now? Is there
anything being done in that vein these days?

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!

=============
Microsoft Network, or any service owned in full or in part by
Microsoft, is prohibited from redistributing this work in any
form, in whole or in part.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this
post is available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or
equivalent local currency.
Posting without permission constitutes an agreement to these
terms. Please send notices of violation to hseaver@xxxxxxxx
and postmaster@xxxxxxxx.