Re: annoyances and whatnot

Bob Brody laments the inability to code a forced case into a style. In
fact, however, I believe that capability is in the XyWin he has.

Some time ago we implemented a new command called RG (for register) as
follows:

RG0 or RG = case as in the file
RG1 = upper case
RG2 = lower case

You can then apply this command in two ways with XyWin styles: either
the conventional way (e.g. ) or by using a "text" style
which allows any literal text to be inserted directly from the style:
Other literal text or commands>. (Everything after the
semicolon is literal text and will be expanded into the file)

Of course, you can also use RG 1 from the command line.

Regardles of the method of use, anything following RG1 will appear all
caps regardless of what is in the file.

Hope this helps, since we put it in largely at your suggestion!

K.