Re: annoyances and whatnot

On 02/03/97 at 06:03 PM,
  "Kenneth B. Frank"  said (in so many words):

<- Bob Brody laments the inability to code a forced case into a style.
<- In fact, however, I believe that capability is in the XyWin he has.

<- Some time ago we implemented a new command called RG (for register) as
<- follows:

<- RG0 or RG = case as in the file
<- RG1 = upper case
<- RG2 = lower case

offspring of funny pistol, the damn thing seems to work in XyDos 4! Ahh,
retroactive documentation.
Maybe there are retroactive bug fixes too. You know, just set the BO=0,
(bugs off) and, voila, I can print out book manuscripts with the
footnoting and endnoting working properly.  Just like IBM's old method
of selling you floating point (just throw that switch in there when no
one is looking and collect the money.) How much will it cost to get the
secret mnemonic for bugs off?

--
                     Regards,
                     David