RE: Change Invisibles: migrating from Xy 3.55 to 4.017

Carl spake:

>Forget EB=0,0! That's a Xy3 kludge, made necessary by an unruly ES
>command. Plus you have to restore the original value of EB at the
>end. Botheration! A single, prefatory BX es 1Q2 does the trick.

Thanks, Carl. I have been annoyed by the setting and unsetting of these EB's
and DX's.

Here's something interesting: the error beep you get when you hit enter on a
blank command line (and I get the message "There is no command on the
command line")--it doesn't beep every time. I.e., keep hitting enter with
nothing on the Com line and see if you get a beep each time. I don't.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx