RE: Change Invisibles: migrating from Xy 3.55 to 4.017

Reply to note from Otis Port  Mon, 13 Mar 2000
00:03:15 -0500 (EST)

-> In my case, I'm pretty sure it was the error beep (eb)
-> command that made the big difference in speed. Unless you don't
-> want any beeps, turn eb on again at the end of the script. I
-> use: default eb=1600,3000

Forget EB=0,0! That's a Xy3 kludge, made necessary by an unruly ES
command. Plus you have to restore the original value of EB at the
end. Botheration! A single, prefatory BX es 1Q2 does the trick.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/