Re: XYWDos v XyWin

≪What does XyWDos do so much better than XyWin?≫

I'm tempted to say, "Runs"; but that's an exaggeration. XyWin is pretty
buggy, though; whereas the DOS version, unless it runs into memory
problems under the DOS Virtual Machine, is remarkably stable. And if it
does crash, it dosn't usually bring down Windows. And being a DOS app, it
can run from a pif, so you have more control over its environment. Those
of us who've used it from way back also prefer the interface; e.g.,
switching windows is much easier than in XyWin (though, to be honest, I
never tried tweaking XyWin much, since I just used it as a printing
engine for getting TrueType fonts.)
Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx