xywin clipboard crashes

Jeff,

Please pass along the keyboard file to tech support and have them use it
however they see fit. I'd of course be interested in hearing what, if any,
function is lost by using the direct windows call from the keyboard file rather
than though xwmenu.mnu. (They may already have this from an earlier
discussion.)

So far I have seen no ill effect. The real advantage for me is that with the
control-c and control-v keys assigned as in my note, and a line in the ECCO
section of the win.ini file telling ECCO that xyWIN uses that hot key pair for
cut and paste, the ECCO SHOOTER function works with
XyWIN. I could not get the Shooter to move text from XYWIN until I made this
change.

Regards,

Allan Needell, Dept. of Space History, Nat'l Air & Space Museum
   Smithsonian Institution, MRC 311, Washington, DC 20560 i:
nassh100@xxxxxxxx; b: nassh100@sivm; CServe: 71461,1115
      tel 202/357-2828; fax 202/786-2947