xywin clipboard crashes

Thanks go to you for your solution on the clipboard cut and paste operations.
I haven't run into this bug but have forwarded your suggestion on to technical
support to evaluate why it is necessary and why it works. If you don't mind,
they very well may suggest this to others experiencing the lockup problem (I
don't know if there are any negative results associated).

I wanted to mention that for those people using the standard xy4.kbd or xw.kbd
there is a function mapped to CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-K that may be found useful when
customizing the keyboard file. Call the .KBD file in question and then hit
these keys. The macro will let you jump to any table (e.g. CTRL), identify the
number of a key, etc.