RE: Winmail.dat, anyone else getting this at the end of mail...

At 12:40 PM 12/13/00 +0200, Frank Heydenrych wrote:
>	Thanks for the Eudora tip. I've been through every mailer, and only
>Outlook cuts it for me. I'll find a way around the .DAT issue.
>Attachment Converted: "D:\x\RE Winmail.dat, anyone else ge"

You are using Outlook? Come on, there must a way to turn off this nonsense,
even in that notorious software. I removed it from my hd, but are you sure
you don't find an entry for this somewhere under "tools, options" or
whatever Outlook calls the item?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)