Re: XyWrite books

Hi

Just to let those on the list know that the books mentioned below have
now been promised to a couple of people and I'll be mailing them
off. Thanks to those who responded.

Guy Boanas

+ I have single copies of the following books
+
+ Herb Tyson, XyWrite Revealed (Windcrest/TAB 1990), and
+ Arthur RG Campbell, XYWrite III Plus (Addison-Wesley 1989)
+
+ If anyone on the list would like either or both of these please let me
+ know by email. They're free (but I would ask you to pay postage - I'm
+ in the UK).