Re: portable.int problems

Well, yes, as I think I mentioned to the list more than a year ago (ironic,
isn't it). My save get works in Xy3+ off of Carl's "ancient" Query routine,
and runs searches against a subdir on my harddrive to which I've downloaded
most of the Xy archive. I'm a bit behind in downloading, and it's certainly
a routine at the level of "roll your own," but it works well enough.

Peter Brown
psjrbrown@xxxxxxxx