Re: XyWin Unresponsive

Carl Distefano wrote:

if you're referring to the
message that says, "Install the XYWWWEB.REGistry!", it means that
the file named XYWWWEB.REG is missing. Unzip it from XYWEB119.ZIP
and copy it into the same directory that has XYWWWEB.U2.
Actually, one does sometimes get that message even when XyWWWEB.REG is
there. I think it may happen if one is not logged into EDITOR.exe's
directory or something like that (IIRC, I've gotten it after running
SWEEP, which requires one to be logged onto the dir one is
sweep-searching). Hasn't happened in a long time, so I'm fuzzy on the
details.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx