Re: Minimal XYWRITE & DOS Virtualization

Carl Distefano wrote:
Depending on which
U2 routines you use, you may eventually need to edit the user
variables file (XYWWWEB.REG), but that can be done in your good
time.
The release that came out in early Jan. 06 included an XPL program,
Regcfg.pm, that pretty much automated that process. I notice it hasn't
 been included with later versions, and I recall that a few
scardy-cats got all upset when it couldn't find things that one
didn't have, but I always run it (mostly because I don't trust my own
typing), and so far it has worked with later releases.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx