Re: PostGhost PRN Files (and how to alter point size in Xy3+)

** Reply to message from "M.C."  on Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:00:37
+0100

> I have built Width Tables in the past for the following Postscript Type
> 1 fonts...
> They are available, if anybody is interested.

But you know, you can't just plug in a third party WiDth table, because there
is a very complex interaction with the SUB table, which determines what PS
character is printed when you hit a certain key. PRNs are very complex!

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx