Re: Xy3 printer drivers

E J Inggs wrote:

> Dear Carlo
>
> I hope the attached 3DJ5-10U.PRN (23 Jan 1991) file might be of use to you.

. . .

> Like Jordan, I subscribed to the XyQuest AppNotes series which terminated in January 1992. Unfortunately I do not have a complete set because not all the disks made it out to Africa.
>
> I copied all the 5.25" floppies to a Zip disk just recently before I decommissioned my trusty 486 which has been a doorstop for the last couple of years.

I'm not sure if my set is complete, either, and I've been assembling a similar transfer Zipdisk
myself. I think (hope) I've now accounted for the last batch of 5.25's I'm going to find,
but subsequently discovered a number of 3.5"-ers that I had lost track of quite some time ago,
including what is probably the tail end of the Appnotes, or close to it.

Now, let's all do what we can to make sure that Brian has all these PRN files for the Xywrite.Com
site.

Jordan