Re: Patricia's template (Was: Re: Xywrite Revealed)

Carlo Caballero wrote:
Too bad the U.S. hasn't adopted this standard. It would make a lot of
things simpler.
Well, why haven't we adopted metric? I mean--Myanmar and the US of A are the ONLY countries, AFAIK, NOT using the metric system. My (Romanian-born, German-educated, fluently French-speaking) father was expatiating on the subject 50 years ago, when we and the Brits were the only holdouts. We all do recall the spacecraft mess, when billions of $$ worth of equipment went off on a tangent because a couple of engineers though mm were inches or some such?

Patricia M. Godfrey