Wordperfect etc

Carl

I tested your macro in Wordperfect. It tripped over Informationicion which it didn't seem to
recognise. When I omitted that, and then ran the macro, I obtained a command line which asked me
for a command. When I entered DIR and pressed Enter, I obtained
You enteredDIR

So it does appear to work.

I have also been thinking further about the Xy to Wp conversion filter not picking up italics,
which I had not noticed either. It occurred to me that it may well have been designed for XY3
which, so far as I can discover, did not recognise italic. This, the WP conversion filter picks up
underline and bold underline (though it prints reverse as normal). I have always assigned reverse
to italic in my XY3 printer files.  I need to find out it there is any way in WP of converting
underline to italic. If there is, then is would be a simple matter of replacing italic commands
with underline in a document, converting, and then reversing the assignment.

Paul Breeze